We can help you learn how to . . .
- use research resources to find what you need efficiently
- maximize the value of annotations, headnotes and secondary sources
- narrow search results to find the cases most on point
- update your research to make sure it remains valid
- use the Bluebook effectively
There is a reason your LP professors allow you to seek research help from the librarians. Why not give it a try! Send an email to email@example.com and we’d be happy to schedule a Zoom or Microsoft Teams appointment.