Tax Season—Tax Forms—Tax Resources

It’s that time of year again! Are you looking for tax forms?  You can find federal forms on the IRS site here.

The IRS also provides a list of free resources to help you file your taxes.

If you are looking for New York forms, find them here.  If you need forms from other states, there are links to all state tax forms from the Federation of Tax Administrators.  The Journal of Accountancy has also compiled a list of additional tax filing resources for the year 2012.