Tax Season—Forms and Resources

It’s that time of year again! Are you looking for tax forms?  You can find federal forms on the IRS site here.

The IRS also provides a list of free resources to help you file your taxes.

If you are looking for New York forms, find them here.  If you need forms from other states, there are links to all state tax forms from the Federation of Tax Administrators.  The Journal of Accountancy has also compiled a list of additional tax filing resources for the year 2013. provides additional information relating to Tax Help for Students.

Curious to know what the first Form 1040 looked like in 1913?  Click here to find out!